One of the first things that come to mind while penning down a review for this game is that the steps that come on your way, encouraging you to earn money and spend it too. A typical pay to win piece, the exciting and fairly new game is creating ripples across the circuit.
I think Playdemic did a good job in creating a lively, real-time multiplayer game, entailing a process that does take a few seconds to learn. I found a beginner’s course early on in the game and it didn’t cost me any money.
However, as I progressed further, I stumbled across courses costing in-game cash. They also enable players to win more money. With the golf clash hack, you can go ahead without spending any.
The money-driven system
It won’t be an aberration to say that money really does make your format evolve in the Golf Clash.
- In each step of the way, you will be encouraged to use that cash to enter tournaments and matches.
- The interesting thing is that you will also have to use the same cash for upgrading the clubs.
- As you progress farther, you can unlock chests that gave the means to upgrade your gold balls and clubs. You can use the golf clash cheats to upgrade the stuff freely. These things dictate and determine your chances while playing the game. I found that the better clubs I had, the better was my power and swing. The cheats obviously enhanced both.
Bring out your best
There is no iota of space where you can’t be your best.
- You need to be constantly on the lookout to be the best and increase by swing and abilities because any moment, you will end up against a rival with a particularly awesome set of golf clubs.
- You will be annihilated then. That, according to me is what makes the game a little unfair after a certain time.
About the upgrades
You will find that the upgrades coming through a ticket-based mechanism, very similar to what you see in games like Clash Royale.
- Randomly assigned, you could end up spending a lot more as compared to what you acquire for your winning space.
- You just pitch in the fact here that matchmaking doesn’t really focus on the ability levels of players. Instead, the game potentially matches you with someone far more superior. It doesn’t take much time for things to turn unfair and that too, fast.
- You will also find that later tours cost a lot of in-game cash to participate in, which means that if you lose, you actually lose a considerable investment.
To sum it up
Things seem to be a little too unfair at times, which is a blot for the game like this. Otherwise, it’s pretty fun. Golf Clash was never going to rival similar golf games and this one is great little recreation or blast from the era of arcade sports freaks. The excitement goes unabated until I noticed the unfairly balance after sometime. Now if you know how to hack golf clash, use to spawn a new experience altogether.